Monday, October 28, 2013

Purple.


Syksy lähenee loppuaan, mutta minähän en kesäisistä kuoseista luovu. Kokeilin uutta kampausta ja siihen sopi niin kivasti tuo kesäisempi mekko, jota en ole käyttänyt kuin pari kertaa viimeisen 3 vuoden aikana.

Ensi viikonloppuna matkustan vanhempien luo, lauantaina nimittäin lähdemme käymään antiikkimessuilla! Innolla odotan siellä käyntiä - ja niitä löytöjä! Katsellaan jos löydän sieltä jotain blogiarvontaan käypää :)

(Translation: Autumn is almost over, but I won't stop wearing summery prints quite yet. I tried out something new with my hair and I think it looks very cute with my old dress.

Next weekend I'll travel to visit my parents, because on saturday we are going to the antique trade fair! I am so excited about it. We'll see if I find something for the giveaway :)


6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cute. I love the hair flower you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love your flower in hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very lovely. Purple suits your colouring beautifully, honey. Love the tropic bloom tucked in your hair - we need all the hair flowers we can get now that fall is here and the world is suddenly so much more devoid of the real (garden) deal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sara! this shade of purple really suits you! love the flower hair piece too! :)

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple looks striking on you! Lovely ensemble. Ciao bella (goodbye beautiful, in Italian!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these moody pictures of you- that shade of purple looks gorgeous against your skin. Your style has blossomed so much and yet it really has always been the same: elegant and lovely YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...