Saturday, August 10, 2013

Yellow top.


TOP-jakso alkoi, pari päivää takana nyt kierrätyskeskuksessa. Teen hommaa kassalla ja laitan uusia myytäviä hyllyihin ja rekkeihin ja siivoilen. On ollut todella mukavaa, vaikka päivät ovatkin pitkiä. Olen taukojen aikana tehnyt todella hyviä löytöjäkin (mm. asuni keltainen pusero)! Tulen varmasti viihtymään seuraavat kaksi kuukautta siellä.

Eilen tuli käytyä Kuunari Elinalla, Helekatzin keikalla Joonaksen kanssa. Meillä oli todella mukavaa ja tulihan sitä tanssittuakin :)

(Translation: My on-the-job learning period started 3 days ago in a thrift store. I am working mostly as a cashier, but I also put new clothes and items to the shelves and clean a little. I have had nice time, even though my days are long. I have also made some great finds during my breaks (for example that yellow top)! I think I will enjoy my next 2 months there. 

Yesterday we went to listen Helekatz, in Kuunari Elina. We had a great time and danced a lot:)


15 comments:

  1. Awe, that must be great job :) I love the top and yor bag is to die for! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic outfit. love all of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onpa suloinen toppi! Kierrätyskeskus kuulostaa hauskalta harjoittelupaikalta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applied for a job at a thrift store when I was in college, but I didn't get it. It must be awesome to work at one! I love your yellow top, I always love a good puffed sleeve. You look great!

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo working at a thrift store- you get first dibs on all the gems! and i LOVE your tights- that line is so pin-up and pretty

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful top! Congratulations on your great find it looks perfect on you and I just love the puffy shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning outfit and I love the hair net too! That blouse is so perfect- the color, the cuffs on the sleeve, the scarf tie- Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so beautiful here! that purse is also so lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hair and your new find is very cute ... for sure you will find a lot of other nice pieces there during your internship.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so classy! Love your outfit from head to toe. Good luck with your new job, I wish I could step into your shop one day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very classy, classic and beautiful! People often shy away from wearing yellow and black together for fear or looking like a bumble bee, but I think it's a terrific colour combo and one that needn't channel an insect's hues for a moment, especially when you colour block it the way you have here.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new job! Sounds like it'll be fun seeing things come in & out. So smitten with your outfit - huge fan of pastels & black together :D

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your new job and good luck. I hope you have many more finds like this. This outfit is absolutely classic. I don't think I could pull of the yellow, but if I could look so great in a skirt of that length, seams and classic shoes I would be very happy! K x

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...