Friday, August 2, 2013

Pop of red.


Tässäpä päivän matkustusasuani, sillä matkustin tänään junalla Nurmekseen.

Eilen tuli oltua jälleen rockaavalla keikalla kera ystävien, jonka jälkeen eksyttiin vielä karaokebaari Lailaan! Olo alkoi olla aika hulvaton, ainakin väsymyksen takia ja yhden tarjotun (ystäväni jonka keikkaa oltiin itseasiassa katsomassa) tequilapaukun jälkeen, kun tuli muuten naurettua huonoillekin jutuille :D

Olen nyt siis Nurmeksessa vanhempien luona, nimittäin menen huomenna juhlimaan isosiskoni synttäreitä maalle. Palaan takaisin Joensuuhun luultavasti sunnuntaina, ellen päädy sitten olemaan pitempään. Koulu nimittäin alkaa jo keskiviikkona, eli olisi nyt vihdoinkin aikaa olla Nurmeksessakin päin.

(Translation: Hello, here's my outfit I wore when travelling to Nurmes by train.

I was having fun with my friends yesterday, we went to see one rocking gig again, and then we went to sing karaoke as usual. I felt quite funny, I was super tired and my friend - his gig we went to see actually - ordered me a tequila shot.. (only drink I got, fortunately) We laughed to the stupidest things!

Now I am at my parents in Nurmes, we are celebrating my big sister's birthday tomorrow in the countryside. I will return to Joensuu on sunday if I don't decide to stay longer. After all, my school starts on wednesday and it'd be nice to hang around in Nurmes, for a change.)



25 comments:

  1. your school is already starting? Oh my! :O
    Above that, I'm glad you've had a nice time and you're looking gorgeous as always, I love how the red gloves fit into this whole black outfit.
    Is it cold up there? I'm dying for colder weather over here. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! And I am quite excited about school :) Our weather is quite warm actually :) And thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love the embroidery detail on your top Sara! Glad to see you're having more gig fun!

    Have a great weekend,

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is wonderful and gloves are the perfect accessory to highlight. I'm glad that you really enjoy school, that's perfect! I'm looking forward to seeing your designs and projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Only one year left school, perhaps I will start selling products then :)

      Delete
  4. What an awesome outfit! I'm very happy that I'm finished with school and don't have to worry about it :) Good luck!!!

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, and this is my last year but I wouldn't mind staying a little bit longer :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous!! Those red gloves look perfect with your red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embroidery on that top is absolutely gorgeous! I adore how it radiates vibrancy against the sea of black fabric. Terrific look, dear Sara - very alluring, sophisticated and chic!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that yoy're still pale! And red gloves ... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect red gloves, perfect detail to go with this outfit that, btw, looks amazing on you :)
    Your school starts soon? Wow, that was fast but I'm glad you are excited about that :D

    Kisse dear and have a nice sunday :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. the location of the gig looks great! This blouse is so pretty, is it vintage? Beautiful makeup!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :) I don't think it's vintage, but it's great :))

      Delete
  10. OMG I'm so jealous of that top - it's a good reproduction of 1940s blouses!! I love the embroidery! I do love your blogggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another wonderfully ladylike outfit, I love the embroidery on that top.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderfully 40's styled outfit. I love that embroidered top with red gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and cute I just wanna eat you! Ok, maby not eat you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...