Monday, June 3, 2013

Black cherries Vintage circle skirt.


Meillä oli eilen siivouspäivä. Puunasin tämän kämpän melkein kokonaan, enää on vielä Joonaksen vastuulla makuuhuoneen siivous. Siivoaminen on todella ärsyttävää puuhaa, en nauti siitä niinkuin ennen. Ehkä johtuu tavaran paljoudesta. En malta odottaa, että saamme joskus hankittua isomman asunnon, johon molempien tavarat mahtuvat kunnolla. Joonaksenkin kokoelmassa on tällä hetkellä 108 erilaista oluttuoppia ja siiderilasia, alkaa tila loppumaan. Itse olen myymässä pois vähän vaatteitani tilaa viemästä.

Tässä kuitenkin päivän asua. Meinasin lähteä käymään kyselemässä hinta-arviota kameran korjaukseen. Nämäkin kuvat olen ottanut siskon kameralla..

(Translation: We had a cleaning day yesterday. I cleaned our flat almost entirely, Joonas still need to finish our bedroom. I don't like cleaning at all, I used to enjoy it but not anymore. It's because how much we have stuff here in our small apartment. I can't wait to get a new home someday. Joonas has somewhat 108 beer pints and cider glasses in his collection, we are soon out of space. I am selling few of my clothes away, with crying heart.

Here's my outfit from today. I am planning to go asking how much would it cost to repair my camera. These pics I took with my sister's camera..)

Wearing: Halterneck top - thrifted, Vintage full circle skirt - Etsy, Petticoat - Vivien of Holloway, Black high heels - thrifted


24 comments:

  1. What an incredible vintage circle skirt! I love red cherries, but am not opposed to those in other colours like black either one bit. You look so pretty and summery, dear Sara!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Big fluffy petticoats and circle skirts are definitely my thing when it's summery :)

      Delete
  2. Love your skirt, with petticoat it look so good, I must buy one. I like to collect so much things and when u dont have enough space that is a problem :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Vivien of Holloway's petticoats are awesome, I can highly recommend one :)

      Delete
  3. What a great look! Just look at that tiny little waistline (L) love your interior as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the circle skirt, it looks wonderful with that fluffy petticoat underneath it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This vintage skirt is to die for, looks so pretty! I envy it so much :) And you have such slim waist, perfection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely skirt and outfit ... i especially love the top!
    good luck on your camera repairing ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I went to ask about my camera and they said it's better if I just buy a new one.. So, I am without a camera until christmas or birthday :SS

      Delete
  7. This outfit is perfect down to your adorable shoes! I love how full that skirt is, I definitely need to wear petticoats with some of my stuff. I also just want to say how AMAZING your figure is, this outfit shows it off so nicely. You've definitely inspired me to start working out again I think :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !:) Ohh and I've been thinking about gaining more weight.. :D

      Delete
  8. What great style you have! This is the first time on your blog and I love the way you put outfits together. I will follow you on bloglovin! That petticoat skirt looks like so much fun to wear. You've inspired me to actually do my hair for once. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous look! I love that blouse and the skirt is so fun!!
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyy! i've just started dabbling into fashion on my blog i'd love if you could take a look and give some feed back thankyou! xxx

    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/dabbling-in-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beyond fabulous, dear Sara.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Dear Sara ... I love that look as rockabilly and I'm dying for that petticoat .... Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GASP!!! You are a dream in your flouncy petticoat and vintage skirt! Very very gorgeous!!

    xoxo
    Lynn Dylan

    PS -- don't sell anything that you will cry to have back later. I have had to clean out a lot too since moving in with the Mister. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning in that adorable skirt. I love the romantic ruffles of the petticoat peeking out from beneath it.

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...