Monday, June 10, 2013

100 years ago.


Innostuin yksi päivä leikkimään tällä automaattisella kuvanmuokkausgeneraattorilla, joka tekee kuvat yli 100 vuotta vanhan näköisiksi. Tässä nyt muutama kuva, miltä näyttäisin, jos olisinkin syntynyt esimerkiksi vuonna 1892!

Saan muuten ehkä jo ensi viikolla uuden kameran, Canon EOS 1100D:n, olen todella innoissani! En ole ennen järkkäriä omistanut, käyttänyt kyllä, eli aion jatkossa panostaa uuden kameran myötä kuvieni laatuun. Seuraava postaus tulee viimeistään lauantaina sitten, lainaan nimittäin perjantaiksi siskon kameraa ihanan paikallisen rock n' roll bändin King Rebel & Ramblersin keikalle. 
 Pakko vielä sanoa se, että uurastin tänään King Rebel & Ramblersille, ja yhtyeen laulajalle, joka on myös ystäväni, keikkojen julisteita! Niitä oli todella hauskaa tehdä :) Haluatteko nähdä?

Minulla on ollut flunssaa tänään, sillä heitin eilen talviturkin eikä sää ollut parhaimmasta päästä. Vesi oli suht kylmää. Harmi, ettei kuvia saanut otettua..

(Translation: I got excited about this old photo generator, which transforms your pictures looking like they were taken 100 years ago. Here's few photos showing how I would look like if I was born for example in 1892! 
I am getting a new camera soon, Canon EOS 1100D, I am so excited! It will be my first system camera, I have used them before but never owned one. So, I will be concentrating the quality of my pictures more in the future. Next post's coming on saturday, as I am borrowing a camera for friday. Going to watch King Rebel & Ramblers gig again!
I have to say this, today I created gig posters for King Rebel & Ramblers, and the vocalist's solo gigs, he's my good friend! I had fun doing the posters for him :) You wanna see them?

I am having a terrible flu, as I went swimming to the lake yesterday for the first time this summer. Water was quite cold. Too bad I didn't get any pictures taken..)


15 comments:

  1. Wow, I first thought this are pictures from your grandmother when she was young. This generator looks like fun and you are so stunning. Please, please, please show us your gig posters too :-D lots of love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you ! yes it's very cool generator :)) I'll show you the posters in my next post :)

      Delete
  2. Great photos; they turned out really nice with the filter on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this effect! I'd like to use it for some of my pictures. I thought it was a post with pictures of your grandmother at first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear !:))

      Delete
    2. Btw, I went on the site to try the filter and it keeps crashing my computer. Do you have to download the application first?

      Delete
    3. Crashing? Sounds weird :o I didn't have to download anything :o Just need upload the picture from the computer :/

      Delete
  4. I love what you've done with that filter, the images look so haunting and evocative of times passed. I will have a go with it myself :) Lovely new blog header too, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Emalina! I highly recommend it, it's awesome !:)

      Delete
  5. Wonderful photos, dear Sara. You have mademe go back in time.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos look so authentic Sara! I'm so happy for you that you are getting a new camera and I can't wait to see the photos you take with it. Feel better soon! :(

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, how terrifically cool! This appeals to both the vintage lover and the photographer in me big time. Thank you very much for sharing and posting some of your "antiqued" snaps with us, dear gal - I'm off to go play around for a while on that site myself now.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vintage (really vintage!) effect! They're all lovely, my favorite is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Proof you are a timeless beauty~ You look gorgeous in just about any era, Sara.

    I am thrilled for your new camera set up- can't wait to see your future photoshoots.

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...