Friday, May 3, 2013

First of May was rocking and rolling.

"O Hai!"

Vappupäivän tunnelmia.. Rockabilly-keikkaa ja hyvää seuraa. Vappuaattohan meni myös mukavissa merkeissä.
Minulla on paljon postauksia jonossa. Tämä päivä miltei unohtui.

(First of May, Rocking day! Rockabilly gig and some great company. May Day's eve was also great.
I have so many posts on line. I almost forgot May Day.)

 
 Pian on muuten minun ja Joonaksen vuosipäivä, seurustelusta..
(Ohh soon it will be our dating anniversary..♥)


Helekatz ft. guest stars! Awesome or what.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to ring in the new month and (hopefully!) real start of spring weather (at least no more snow!!!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I had a blast! No snow, and next week we will be having warmer weather and I am so excited:)

      Delete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...