Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dots and records.


En ole pitänyt tätä Vivien of Hollowayn mekkoa kuin pari kertaa aiemmin, lavatansseissa ja ylioppilasjuhlissani. Tänään päätin repäistä ja pistin sen ylle kouluun! Paljon kehuja se sai ja oloni oli todella kiva. Mekko kävi todella somasti nahkarotsin kanssa, alan jopa harkita tämän mekon pistämistä ylle The Blue Catsin keikalle. En tosin usko, että sitä teen. Itse ompelemaa sitä arvostaa kuitenkin enemmän :) ja minusta tuntuu, että tämä mekko on minulle ehkä hitusen liian pitkä, olen kuitenkin aika lyhyt tyttö.

(Translation: I have been wearing this Vivien of Holloway circle dress only couple of times before; when we went to the local dance pavilion and when I graduated from high school. Today I decided to wear it at school! It got so many compliments and made my day a lot better. And this dress looked amazing with my new leather jacket! I even considered that I'd wear this dress when I'm off to Helsinki to see The Blue Cats. I don't think I will though.. I would feel cooler and more "individual" in a dress I've made myself :) And I think this dress is perhaps too long for me, as I am quite short girl.)

Wearing: Vivien of Holloway red polka dot dress and white petticoat, Black rockabilly blouse thrifted, Black monsterous shoes are also thrifted


14 comments:

  1. I am so behind in blog reading- and I don't normally feel bad about it- but I've missed so many of your posts and amazing outfits. I am cooing like a dove over how gorgeous you look in your rockabilly dress. GORGEOUS! Hope you are well! Hugs! -Bella Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you! ;) I am doing well, hope you are too! Thank you very much:) xox

      Delete
  2. Fantastic rock 'n' roll dress...and gorgeous petticoat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so adorable!!! That dress is so wonderful, and the little blouse matches it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is truly amazing, I mean the skirt... I think perfection is the word! So fluffy! :D And if you comes to Stockholm sometime, you have to tell me :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Sure I'll tell you !! :D x

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely GOOORGEOUS in this fab frock!!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stunning frock, you look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Immensely lovely, fun look, dear Sara. Red always suits you to a tee! I think this length is wonderful! I'm a short lass myself (5'2") and adore longer hemlines like this, especially partnered with heels, as I find they can often actually help add the illusion of having longer legs than you really do. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! Perhaps you are right :D I just feel a little bit clumsy when wearing bigger and longer skirts :D

      Delete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...