Monday, February 11, 2013

SEWING: Lets have a grill party, anyone?


Löysin tämän ruoka-aiheisen (pöytäliina)kankaan Fidasta jo parisen kuukautta sitten, ja ajattelin sen olevan loistava kellohameeseen. Sain vasta nyt hameen valmiiksi, enkä malta odottaa kevään tai kesän ensimmäisiä grillijuhlia, sillä tämän ihanan hamosen aion ehdottomasti pistää ylleni! Ihan nälkä tulee ajatuksestakin. Grillijuhlat ovat nimittäin parasta, kun on syömiskelpoista ruokaa, hyvät juotavat ja loistava seura. En malta odottaa kesää!

(Translation: I found this cute fabric from the thrift store couple of months ago, and thought it would be awesome for a circle skirt. I finished the skirt today and now I can't wait for the first grill parties on spring or on summer. I will definitely wear this skirt! Oh I become so hungry just thinking about any grill parties I've joined during the past few years. They are the best if there's eatable food, good drinks and fabulous company. Can't wait for summer!)


 Olen perjantaihin asti nyt yksin, koska Joonas lähti työreissulle. Sain Joonakselta salasanan, että pääsen Diablo III:sta pelaamaan, joten luulen, että sen ja tämän blogin parissa menee nämä päivät. Toivottavasti aika kuluu nopeasti! En viihdy yksin.

(I am alone at home until friday, because Joonas went for a working trip. I got a password from him so I can now play Diablo III, so I think that I will be playing the game and writing my blog these next few days. I hope that the time flies as fast as possible! I don't feel comfortable being alone.)


KISSES!


22 comments:

  1. How lovely! I am secretly dreaming of a pizza slice pattern skirt for years. I hope I have as much luck as you one day. It's so much fun. I am sorry, but I'm getting very, very hungry while looking at you ;-) Love, Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Loveliest Sara! ;) I hope you'll find the most perfect and yummiest fabric with many pics of pizza slices!! :) I would love to see how you would accessorize it !

      Delete
  2. Love your circle skirt! The print of the fabric is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabric like that positively begs to be turned into a circle skirt - perfect use for it. I love this whole fantastic outfit, sweet Sara. I wish we could get together for a grilling party. Tony bought an awesome outdoor barbeque last year that does an amazing job of grilling everything we've tried on it so far. I'd make tons of sides, salads, desserts, a yummy fruit punch - it would be so much fun!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, thanks!! And would be so awesome to have a grilling party with you guys! xx

      Delete
  4. How stunning you look- I wish it was summer too- and we were neighbors- I'd love to share a good steak, some good beer and some good times with you and your man! xo- Bella Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! That would be the day I would remember always, dear Bella :) xx

      Delete
  5. What an amazing skirt. Have fun on your own! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great retro outfit, love the print on that fabulous swing skirt...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute skirt my dear! You will be the belle of the grill party Sara...really lovely! Hope you are having a fabulous week blogging!
    May xx
    www.walkinginmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is SO adorable. LOVE your whole look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the skirt! So cute! You are so talented!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is gorgeous and I LOVE your phone! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The print is so magig, and how clever of you to make it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great skirt! It is perfect for summer barbecue party, you are right :) Lovely print!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...