Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our very own Valentine's day ♥


Tämä päivä on ollut ihana!
Koska en voi Joonaksen reissun takia viettää ystävänpäivää 14.2 hänen kanssaan, päätettiin sitä viettää jonain toisena päivänä, ja Joonashan se tietenkin halusi minut yllättää juhlimalla sitä jo tänään :) Hän vei minut Houkutukseen yllärikakkukahville, ja Pizzeria Veronaan syömään. Oli todella mukavaaSain myös pullon lemppari punaviiniäni, jota aion nauttia Putouksen aikana.

(Translation: What a lovely day!
Because I can't celebrate Valentine's day with Joonas on 14th February, we decided to celebrate it some other day. And Joonas was sweet and surprised me today by taking me first for a coffee and cake, and then we went to Pizzeria Verona :) I had a lovely time ♥. I also got a bottle of my favourite red wine from him, which I will enjoy while watching one of the funniest TV-shows in Finland :)

Wearing: Leopard cardigan - thrifted, Black circle dress - H&M couple of years ago, Black creepers - Ebay, White petticoat - Ebay, Red headscarf - thrifted, Cherry earrings - Cybershop (souvenir from my sister)

Haluan myös näyttää teille nämä retrot, punaiset korkokengät, jotka löysin kirpputorilta! Ne sopivat täydellisesti (ja minulla ei tosiaankaan koskaan pysy perusavokkaat jalassa) ja maksoivat vain 10 senttiä... o_o Nuo yksityiskohdat ovat upeita.
(I also want to show you my newest finds, these red retro high heels, which I found from the flea market! These fit me perfectly, and usually these kind of shoes always slip from my feet. And what these cost? only 10 cents! Those details are divine.)


Kisses!!


24 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines day to you Sara, I'm so glad that you could celebrate it with your guy! I guess I'll sit at home, eat ice cream from the box and watch Titanic, as last year! xD haha, kiddin', hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Carrå! Ooooh I hope you will have a blast on Valentine's day !;)

      Delete
  2. Happiest Valentine's Day wishes to you both! You're so sweet and wonderful together.

    Love your new flea market shoes - talk about an incredible deal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Jessica! Happy Valentine's day!! :)

      Delete
  3. What a sweet photo of the pair of you, your outfit is adorable and your makeup is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love the volume on the skirt, makes me think I've been missing out by not having a petticoat myself! The red shoes are lovely too (I have a tendency to like all red shoes but then who doesn't?)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loove petticoats, gives a nice touch to circle skirts and dresses ! :)

      Delete
  5. It looks like you had a lovely early Valentine's day, you looked so beautiful in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The touch of red is fabulous. I love how subtle but still vintage/retro-looking the outfit is. I can't wait for V-Day! Hopefully the boyfriend will take me somewhere I wanna wear my fab red hawaiian dress ahahah!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! I hope you will have the most romantic and fun Valentine's day !:)

      Delete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day, dear Sara!! I have to tell you in buzz .... Wow!! Love your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosy! Happy Valentine's day!

      Delete
  8. A beautiful outfit for a lovely romantic Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be really happy to have such a nice boyfriend. These heels are fantastic. What a bargain! It's so difficult to find shoes at the fleamarket that do really fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am very !:) Thank you! I agree, I hardly ever find any suitable and affordable shoes! These red ones are a treasure :)

      Delete
  10. You have great taste in shoes- I love the creepers, and these red pumps are sweet as candy!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...