Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fantastic imagination - Piia Myller Design


Ystäväni Piia on lahjakas muotoilija. Hän suunnittelee upeita koruja ja vaatteita runoilun ja taiteen ohella, ja hänen mielikuvituksensa tuntuu olevan rajaton
Minäkin voin ylpeänä todeta, että kehyksissä komeilee yksi Piian ihana minulle omistama runo, ällistyttävällä kuvituksella (geez sen arvo nousee vielä..;)
Hän on hullu, magee nainen - luovalla tavalla!

Ja nyt hän on vihdoinkin saanut omat, persoonalliset nettisivunsa, joihin kannattaa tutustua!
Sivuilla löytyy blogi sekä uniikkeja mallistoja ja upeita koruja, maagisin luonnosteluin


Ps: Tässä myös hänen runobloginsa: Where lines overlap
Between two lungsia unohtamatta

(Translation: My friend Piia is a very talented designer. She designs jewels and clothings, as well as writes poetry and creates art. Her imagination - seriously - has no limits! 
I am so proud to say that I have one of his creations in frames, a poem she dedicated to me, with spectacular illustrations.
She is one crazy, cool woman - in an artistic way!

And now she finally has her very own website, you might want to check it out!
You can find there her blog, cool unique collections and amazing jewellery, with magical illustrations.


Ps: here's also her poetry blog: Where lines overlap
and not forgetting Between two lungs)

pic from here

Siinä teos, jonka Piia teki minulle! Komeilee hyllyn päällä :)
(Here's the poem illustration she made for me! I keep it on my bookshelf:)
pic taken by me 

Have a creative day, all you folks!

 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much to introducing us to your fabulously talented friend! I love her art and that braided fabric necklace in particular.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos tästä postauksesta, Sara! And thank you Jessica for your words :)


    -pm

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talented friend you have! I love spending time with talented people and just soaking up their creative cool-ness (it's one of the main reasons I blog!). :)

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, her stuff is incredible. It really looks like the sky is the limit for her! But you know what they say: Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are, so you must be pretty great too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the new look of your blog. It suits you perfectly! I've just started blogging again after a year long break for real life! It is nice to "see" you again. Debbie (formerly of Thrifty Girl Vintage, I am now blogging at I Love My Lemonade Life. Come see me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie! I am so GLAD to see you're back in the blogosphere! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Wonderful indeed, dear Sara.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...