Thursday, February 7, 2013

Creepers !! ♥


Tänään minulle saapui ebaysta tilaamani kengät! Joonas laittoi tililleni vaan rahaa ja sanoi, että osta mitä haluat, aikaisena synttärilahjana! Synttärithän ovat vasta huhtikuussa.. Mutta mikäpä tyttöä piristäisi paremmin kuin uudet kengät. Ja kaiken lisäksi vielä creepersit, joista olen haaveillut jo kauan. Haluan kuitenkin noita vielä useammissa väreissä, erityisesti leopardikuosissa!

Tänä yönä tilaan liput myös toukokuun Rockabilly tapahtumaan, jossa esiintyy mm. The Blue Cats! En malta odottaa sitä! Täytyy ruveta suunnittelemaan jo seuraavaa ompeluprojektia, uusi kellomekko sille keikalle! Yay!

(Translation: My new babies arrived today!! Joonas gave me the money to buy whatever I want as an early birthday present, so I decided to order these black creepers from Ebay. And my birthday is 9th April.. Well, what is a better way to cheer me up than a pair of new shoes? I want plenty of pairs now, in various colours, especially in leopard print!)

Tonight, I am going to order tickets to me and my friend to the rockabilly event, on May. I am going to see the Blue Cats, can't wait! I think I have to start planning my next sewing project, new rock n roll circle dress to the gig! Yay!)


Tämä viikko on ollut yhtä hullunmyllyä ja itkua. Nyt on asiat kuitenkin paranemaan päin. Minun ja Joonaksen suhde on ihan uudella tavalla herännyt ja voimistunut, olen varmempi kuin koskaan ennen! Ensi viikko on kuitenkin vielä kestettävä sitä faktaa, että Joonas lähtee silloin Helsinkiin enkä saa taaskaan viettää ystävänpäivää rakkaimpani seurassa. Mutta kai tästä on tulossa perinne.. Ei ole uutta.

(This week have been tough and filled with crying. Now the things are getting a lot better. Our relationship has grown a lot, waken up in a new way, I am most certain that this is going to last forever! I love him so much! Though, I have to be next week alone. Joonas is going to Helsinki and I will have to - once again - spend my Valentine's day alone without the man I love. But perhaps this is another tradition in my life.. Nothing new.)

Löysin toissapäivänä ystävän ja Joonaksen kanssa kirpputoria kiertäessä tällaisen suloisen vintage nahkalaukun! Se on niiin ihana. Vaikka sisus on ehkä vähän koinsyömä mutta ei se mitään. :)
(I found this supercute vintage purse while I was thrifting with my friend and Joonas. It is so adorable!)

Ja tässä myös uusi Marilyn Monroe -lompakko, jonka Joonas halusi minulle välttämättä ostaa. Tykkään niin kovin! Kelpaa esitellä ;)
(And here's my new Marilyn Monroe -wallet, Joonas necessarily wanted to buy it for me. I love it so much!♥)


Take the most out of your life!
See you!

 

21 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back and posting! those creepers rock and the bag's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vix! I am glad to be back, inspired and happy !:)

      Delete
  2. I love the creepers and the bag! After buying my first creepers I am addicted too and wish I had a lot of them in every colour and patters. They are so comfortable and always remind me of London. Love, Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Indeed, I love those shoes! I'd love red ones too !:)

      Delete
  3. Cuuuute!!!
    I've been wishing for a pair of blue suede creepers myself. Let us know how comfortable they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been walking around the house wearing them today, I have a cold so I can't go out to test them.. but those seem to be very comfortable! And they were so cheap! I highly recommend !:)

      Delete
    2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LADIES-WOMENS-CREEPER-GOTH-PUNK-PLATFORM-LACE-UP-SHOES-FLAT-SIZE-/190792686482?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=490130803015&hash=item2c6c215b92

      Delete
  4. Such cuuuuuute creepers! They look comfortable, too! :)
    I'm glad that you and your man are doing well...I'm sorry that you'll be alone on Valentine's Day...all your friends/readers will be thinking of you! I'll be alone, too. My husband will be working. And I'm not sure he'll even remember that it IS Valentine's Day...we'll see.

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Indeed those are very comfortable! :) Sorry to hear that you'll be alone too! Joonas intended to celebrate Valentine's day some other day than 14th with me when he's around again, I wonder when :)

      Delete
  5. Sweet dear, I'm sorry that you've been going through a rough patch recently, but am happy to know you're feeling positive about things now. Your new shoes are fantastic! Happy (very early) birthday wishes!


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for the very early b-day wishes :D Can't wait until 9th april and that weekend, going to another rockabilly gig !

      Delete
  6. Oh I can't wait to see how you style these creepers, I bet they will look lovely with your circle skirts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to post my outfit with these shoes as soon as possible! Glad you like them !:))

      Delete
  7. I hope you're okay now Sara and that your blog break was good for you! Lovely new purchases! You must show the creepers soon in an outfit photo!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The break was good for me, I feel better now! :) Thank you !! :))

      Delete
  8. Glad you're back and feeling better. Lovely shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just adore the purse here! i really need to find a basic, black purse like this one. they are perfect for every outfit and outing!

      lindsey louise

      hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. this was a quite short break! good for us! good to have you back and good that you feel better now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...