Thursday, February 28, 2013

Challenging myself.


Nyt alkaa lakko.
Maaliskuussa jätän pois alkoholin, karkit ja vaatteita saan ostaa vain 10 eurolla. Tai no, totta puhuen, St. Patrickin päivää juhliessa minulla on lupa rellestää ja nauttia Irish coffeet ja irlantilaista olutta, mutta muuten ei tippaakaan. Toivon todella, että pystyn tähän. Joonas on mukana myös, haastoimme toisemme. Luulen, että vaikeinta tulee olemaan 10 euron budjetti. Olen tuhlari, ja sen on loputtava - tai edes vähennyttävä. En tarvitse uusia vaatteita koko ajan. Voin ommella uusia, tuunata vanhoja, korjata niitä.

Tänään on viimeinen päivä herkuille ja drinkeille. Suuntana siis lähipubi illalla.
 
Nähdään!

(Translation: On March, I will not drink alcohol, eat sweets and I will have a 10€ budget for buying clothes. Oh well, on St. Patrick's day I have a permission to drink my Irish coffees and beer, but that's enough. I hope I can do this. Joonas is in too, we challenged eachother. I think the hardest thing will be keeping the budget. I am a terrible spender, and it have to stop. I don't need new clothes all the time. I can sew them myself, alter my old ones, fix them.

As this is the last day for sweets and drinks, we'll head to the nearest pub in the evening.)

See you!)

Wearing: Green vintage hat, Circle skirt made by me, Petticoats from Flora wedding (ebay), Gloves vintage, T-shirt thrifted


Have a great evening!


14 comments:

  1. So if it's possible, you might be even more beautiful in april then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely my dear! I know how you feel...I am terrible with shopping and not keeping to the budget...so this year I am hoping that I will be able to learn to keep to budget and save! Wishing you luck in your challenge for March....maybe you can spend the money on thrifting or old table cloth to make a new skirt? One of thses days I must learn how to sew! Have a lovely weekend!
    May xx
    www.walkinginmay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you May! Yes I will definitely spend that money on thrifted clothes, as I always buy my clothes second hand, hardly ever as new :)

      Delete
  3. i am in love with your skirt! so lovely, perfect for spring i must say!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking SO gorgeous!!!
    I simply cannot live up to such a challenge, myself! Good luck!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love this skirt, wonderful!
    I said that I will not sweets too, I like it to eat so much, but I dont eat it like before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a talented seamstress Sara, and I love how you've put this outfit together. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always think it's great to set yourself small challenges. I find it hard to stick to them but when i do it's very fulfilling. I hope your abstinence goes well Sara! Glad you're allowing yourself a treat on Paddy's day! ;)

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hat so much! And your skirt is beautiful!! You look so dainty in all these photos...

    Good luck with your March resolutions! I'm restricting my spending, too...

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always adore your skirt Sara. It's good to know that you're up to challenge yourself. Good Luck! :)

    Love, Maria
    www.iammariabee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a ravishingly lovely outfit. I adore every single element of your ensemble, as well as your beautiful make-up. Some months, I decide (whether by necessity or choice) not to spend (or to spend very much) on clothing either. It sure can be tricky, but the sense of accomplishment that comes with sticking to your goal until the end of the month is worth a fair bit unto itself. I'm sure you'll do great, sweet gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is stunning!!! I'm sure you will get a lot of wear out of it this spring :D

    I too need to do the same and abstain from eating sweets and spending money on clothes this month! I would like to also not have any drinks...but I find it so hard to stay away from cocktails...bah :P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Feel free to leave one! But please, behave and don't insult me.. Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sarah DeLicatease

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...