Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Leopard lady. Meow!


Tervehdys,
toivottavasti voitte kaikki hyvin. Anteeksi postausten vähyys taas. Olin Nurmeksessa yhden yön 
hampilääkäriajan takia ja kamera jäi pikkujouluissa siskon luokse, joten postauksia en ole ehtinyt 
tekemään. Vietin oikeastaan kahdet pikkujoulut. Perjantaina juhlimme siis siskon luona, lauantaina 
oli käsitymuotoilijoiden pikkujoulut (olin kutsuttu vaikka vaihdoinkin jo alaa:).

Tässä postauksessa kuitenkin asua! Puin ylleni tänään pari vuotta sitten ostamani leopardijakun, sillä 
se on ollut vain kerran aiemmin ylläni. Se on niin suloinen, ja elegantti! Olisin mielelläni
pistänyt ylle leopardia päästä varpaisiin, mutta leopardikorkkarini ovat rikki! Niistä irtosi tänään
koulumatkalla pohja... Nyyh.

Tämä on muuten 500:s postaukseni! Pienet sille!

(Translation: Greetings,
I hope you are doing well. Sorry for lack of posts! I spent one night in Nurmes because I had a dentist
 appointment, and I left my camera to my sister's apartment during her pre-christmas party. 
I  actually had two parties, the other one was at my sister's, the other one was for hand crafts 
designers (I was still invited even though I am not studying with them anymore). 

But, in this post I will show you my outfit! I wore my leopard jacket which I got couple of years ago.
And I have wore it once before. It is so cute and elegant! I would have loved to wear leopard print
from head to toe, but my leopard heels are broken! The sole of the shoe fell off when I was on my
way to school...*sob*

By the way, this is my 500th post! Cheers all!!)

 Wearing: Thrifted from head to toe
The purse is vintage find.


Happy christmas, darlings!

24 comments:

  1. congratulations on your 500th post! What an achievement!! I love the little accents of leopard print in your outfit, that's definitely the way I like to wear it! I love my leopard print beret!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic outfit! Love the leopard touches. And congrats on your 500th post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrifically elegant outfit to post for your 500th entry here. That is a massive milestone to reach, dear Sara, happiest congrats! You and your blog are both a beautiful delight, and I cannot wait to see what you'll share with us in the next five hundred (inspiring) posts.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am definitely looking forward how my blog developes during the next 500 posts, I am glad that I can be an inspiration to someone :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Sara! Love the outfit, and I love love the previous posts -- the red twirly skirt is just lovely! And the pictures of the decorations. very sweet!

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 500th! Love that elegant jacket! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful!!! i love ur jacket.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopard Print suits you Sara!!! I love your Christmas tree... I didnt have time to put one this year :D ... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aminta! xx Oh what a shame!

      Delete
  8. 500 posts! Here's to 5000000 more! Leopard print suits you Sara- what a marvelous jacket I love the trim. And I imagine more animal print will be finding its way into your vintage wardrobe! xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I need more leopard print, and zebra! Thanks !

      Delete
  9. Oh gosh I love this outfit! Leopard works really well on you! I love the pocket detail!! And sorry about the heels - but you do look super fab! Yay for 500 posts! You are so inspiring so I know I'll be seeing many many more! Have a happy holiday!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nora for your sweet comment! :) Happy holidays!

      Delete
  10. 500 posts wow :D
    You could not look any more perfect! I just love how the trim on your coat matches the beret, it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do really love your blog¡ i´m starting a new blog, do you want us to follow eachother?xoxo
    http://atentamente-carmen.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leopard indeed, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    Love, love it.
    Happy Christmas Sara guapa.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...