Saturday, November 3, 2012

HALLOWEEN COSTUME - 20s Flapper


Hei!
Olen todella tyytyväinen illan asuuni. Juhlimme tänään Halloweenia, ja pukeuduin
20-luvun tanssitytöksi. Tein hiuskoristeen täysin itse, ja mekko on tuunattu topista mekoksi.
Hapsut ja alaosan lisäsin itse, ja kaula-aukon tuunasin myös.
Mitä mieltä olette? En ehdi paljoa kirjoittamaan, sillä pitää vähän järkkäillä juttuja.
Hauskaa iltaa kaikille !!

(Translation: Hello!
I am so pleased with my costume. We are celebrating Halloween today, and I dressed
up as a 20s flapper. I made my hair accessory myself, and that dress is made out of a top.
What do you think? I don't have time to write much, as I still have few things to do.
Have a great evening, lovelies!!)

 

11 comments:

  1. Sara I love your costume! I'm actually going to a gangsters themed party at the end of this month and I was planning on wearing something similar! I love the headpiece you made! Great job!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You've got the flapper look perfectly. Gorgeous top/dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely costume! this fits you perfectly!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My stars, you look breath-takingly fantastic! So chic, gorgeous and as though you just stepped out of a time machine from the twenties. Amazing Halloween ensemble, my dear - you've suddenly got my yearning to try my hand at a 20s look myself, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hieno tuunaus ja todella onnistunut look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U have a really lovely blog !
    Great post and all :)
    Im following you now and I hope you can follow me back.;D


    http://morning-days-with-pat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and pearls, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so perfect, my sweet sara.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty!
    I really like your blog, I am adding it to my reading list!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...