Friday, July 13, 2012

Cailin rua!! Finally a redhead :)


Päätin kerrankin repäistä kunnolla!
Olen jo vuosia ihaillut punaisia hiuksia, mm. Julianne Moore, Christina Hendricks
ja Debra Messing ovat olleet suuren ihailuni kohteina. En jaksanut enää edes harkita,
lähdin vaan ja kävin ostamassa punaisen värin, kun kerran Joonaksen sisko tarjoutui
värjäämään tukkani jo tänä iltana. Eikä muuten kaduta ollenkaan! Rakastan tätä
väriä! Kulmakarvoille tulee kyllä viimeistään nyt tehdä jotain.. :D
Oon aina ollut siis blondi, joten joku toinen hiusväri on mulle suuri asia!

(Finally I did something reckless!
I have admired red haired actresses for many years, for example
my favourites Julianne Moore, Christina Hendricks and Debra Messing. Today I just
didn't even think when I went to the store and bought a red hair colour, because Joonas's sister
said that she can dye my hair today if I wanted. And I am glad I did it!
I love this colour so much! Well, for now on I must do something to my eye brows..:D
I have always been a blond, so other haircolour is big thing for me!)

Käytin tätä väriä. Sävy oli nimeltään "Golden copper blonde".
(I used this colour. The shade was "Golden copper blonde")


Ja vielä "ennen"-kuva :)
Here's the "Before" -picture:)

Opinions, anyone? :)

26 comments:

  1. Ohh how darling! I love you with red hair. I think it looks beautiful.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sopii ihan mielettömän hyvin sulle :) Ihan kuin et olisi koskaan muuta ollutkaan kuin punapää. Mä oon aina rakastanut punaisia hiuksia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mikä ihana kohteliaisuus :) Olenkin toivonut että olisin punapäänä syntynyt:)

      Delete
  3. I love it Sara! Of course you know I love red hair and made the plunge myself a year and a half ago! If only I was born a natural redhead! :(

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! :) I was born blond, I wish I would be natural redhead too! x

      Delete
  4. oh its gorgeous sara it really does suit u so well good for u. i was red and then went jet black last year it was my experimentation year!! u look beautiful have a great weekend my lovely kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful! I miss my red locks and will def. return one day! ;) All you need is a wee bit of red eyeshadow for your brows! A little shimmer of red over your natural colour! :) Enjoy your new hair! :) Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous colour on you! My sisters hair is naturally quite similar to that colour, she's so lucky! why didn't I get the good genes haha

    -Frances x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I only wish my hair colour would be naturally red :)

      Delete
  7. It really suits you, I love it on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was reading your blog. I'm a fan of vintage so I really enjoyed all the features and the beautiful photography you have here.

    The red hair it's absolutely gorgeous.

    Wish you all the best and many inspirations ahead!

    Greetings from the Netherlands

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your nice comment, I am glad you liked my blog :)

      Delete
  9. Hi, you have a lovely face, that red lipstick really suits your face complexion.

    I am following you now, would mean alot if you could follow me too, in that way I can stay close to your blog and comment often.

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk
    Jatinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! :) Sure I will follow you back, your photos looked really nice :)

      Delete
  10. Hi Thanks for your lovely comment, and thanks for following, speak soon

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk

    Jatinda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your makeup here. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You even looked like the girl on the box! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...