Saturday, September 17, 2011

Send me some inspiration.


Pitkästä aikaa asupostaus.
On nyt ollut inspiraatio hukassa (mikä näkyy tässäkin asussa), kun yli puolet vaatteista on täällä
Nurmeksessa. Kaikkia kun en saanut kantaa mukaan siskon pieneen kämppään muuton
yhteydessä. Toivottavasti asunto löytyy niin tulee myös se vapaus pukeutua
ihan kunnolla!
(Translation: Long time no seen, oh outfitposts.
I have had a lack of inspiration during this month (as you can see in this outfit), 
because over half of my clothes are at home in Nurmes. 
I wasn't allowed to carry all clothes to my sister's
small flat when I moved. I hope I will find an apartment so I have the
freedom to dress up and take proper photos!)

  Everything is thrifted - as usual


9 comments:

  1. I like your outdoors photos much better.
    You look soooooooooooo cute.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is great!! Very '50s secretary; the scarf is an adorable touch. I hope you get settled into your own apartment soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is oh-so darling! <3 I love the colour and dotted print, and your neck scarf goes so perfectly!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look beautiful! Such a lovely setting, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, it's funny, having a limited wardrobe while I travel has made me much more creative with how I put things together - and hair styles etc! Like those ladies in the '40s who had rations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you via Thrifty Girl Vintage- I love your top and skirt, real cute!

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that dotted top and I love the button detail on the skirt. You always have such wonderful vintage style. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...