Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yello? - Everybody Everywear


Tänään Everybody Everywearissa haasteena väri keltainen.
Vaikea väri minulle, koska tämä vintage mekko taitaa olla ainut oikeasti keltainen vaate
minulla. No, ei muuta kuin hassu mekko niskaan ja menoksi!

(Translation: Today's theme in Everybody Everywear is yellow. Difficult colour
to me, because this vintage dress is the only yellow piece of clothing I own. Well,
funny dress on and I'm on my way!)







Tänään tulee olemaan ihana päivä. TV:stä tulee kauan odottamani Olavi Reimaksen elokuva
"Miesmalli" vuodelta 1944. Nyt näen, onko DVD:n ostaminen sen arvoista. Tosin, mikä vaan
missä on komea ja lahjakas Olavi Reimas on hankkimisen arvoinen.

Tänään myös poikaystäväni varusmiespalvelus päättyy. Puolen vuoden piina oli sitten
siinä! Mahtavaa!

(Today is going to be a lovely day. Movie  "Miesmalli" (Malemodel) from 1944 is coming
from TV, finally! And Olavi Reimas is in the cast. Now I can see, if it's worth of buying on DVD,
though of course it is, everything with handsome and talented Olavi Reimas is worth it.

Also, today my boyfriend's military service ends. Six months torture is over! 
How magnificent!)



Ps: Sorry about the quality, I was too shy to take these photos outside (*sigh*) and my room
was too dark so I had to put the lights on :/


21 comments:

  1. Well the dress is stunning on you!! I love the pretty yellow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable. I love the collar and the pleats.

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooaaaahhhhh that dress is to die for! and I love your adorable set up of your room its soo vintage... I am your newest follower xx

    Also if you like vintage I am doing an authentic vintage giveaway at the moment x

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!

    Hayley: thanks for following! I will check out your giveaway :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ei mikään hassu mekko vaan ihana :D Hauskaa että löysin sinun blogisi Everybody Everywearin kautta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you look wonderful in yellow! and the pleats on that dress are lovely and adorable. love this.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; i love visitors! come on by!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous!! beautiful dress and i love the color!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful dress, the color looks great on you. I love your vintage style. Lovely blog.

    www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love yellow!! This dress is so lovely, and I especially adore that awesome collar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE yellow on blondes! You wear it so well! What a pretty dress!

    Emma x

    PS, in my last post the garden is at my boyfriends parents house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so wonderful on you!!

    visit me too on my blog?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. that yellow dress is soo cute, i love the collar!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've given you a blog award :)
    http://vintageinamodernworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. AAhh so exciting! Wish you two a happy reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful dresss and lovely color to wear on summer!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe, you are just so precious. I love seeing another obvious vintage lover! You remind me a bit of the style rookie, which is obviously a huge compliment! ;) Following you too on bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you lovelies so much for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is perfect, such a summery colour! Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...