Monday, June 13, 2011

×¤× Romantic lace ×¤× Everybody Everywear (14th June)


Postaan tänään huomisen Everybody Everywear -haasteen, koska huomenna en 
luultavimmin ehdi sitä tehdä.  Äänestin silloin pitsiä huomisen haasteeksi, 
mutta en tajunnutkaan, että eihän minulla paljon pitsiä vaatteista edes löydy! 
Ainoastaan näitä kauluksia. Noh, turvaudun siis tähän ihanaan Peter Pan -kaulukseen.
Haasteena siis tällä kertaa ihanan romanttinen pitsi.
Ja kyllä, kaikki asussani on ostettu kirppareilta.
Hattu, kaulus ja laukku ovat vintagea.

(Translation: I will post this tomorrow's challenge of Everybody Everywear today,
because tomorrow I won't have time to do it. I voted last time lace, but I didn't
even realise that I don't even have much lace in my clothes, only few collars.
So I wear this time this lacey Peter Pan collar.
And the challenge was this time lovely romantic lace.
And yes, everything in this outfit is thrifted!
The hat, the collar and the purse are vintage. )

Lace | Everybody, Everywear


Tuleeko teille ikinä päiviä, jolloin olette todella äkäinen, eikä siihen ole edes järkevää syytä?
Minulla on juuri nyt sellainen olo, että tarvitsisin nyrkkeilysäkkiä tämän tunteen purkamiseen.
En pidä yhtään tällaisista tunnetiloista, eikä varmaan muutkaan, jotka tämän
katon alla asuvat.

(Do you ever get the feeling that you are so pissed off and don't even know
the reason? I have that kind of feeling right now and it grows all the time.
I think I need a punching bag. I hate this kind of feeling I get sometimes for no reason,
and I bet my family don't like it either..)





 Tässä muutamia otoksiani toissaillalta, jolloin ikkunastani paljastui näinkin
kaunis auringonlasku.
(Here's few images from the day before, when I saw this beautiful sundown
through my window.)






11 comments:

  1. Oh I know how you feel! I get in those kinds of moods too. I blame it on hormones and then scream in a pillow. It makes me feel better:)

    And I love your pretty outfit with the lace collar. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I get those feelings too. If I can, I try to take a nap and hope that I'll wake up feeling better!

    You always have the loveliest outfits, but I think this is one of my favorites! I love this blouse and the collar you added. I almost bought a collar at a flea market the other day and now I wish I had.

    Sundown is such a pretty time of day. I'm always so mesmerized when the sky is grey, orange and pink all at the same time.

    Oh, and this is a few days late, but congratulations on graduating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely adorable! Love that you brought in the lace via the Peter Pan collar. And, yes, I get that feeling, too - it's usually because it's that "time" or I haven't had enough water or enough food or too much coffee, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, like you I voted for lace only to realize that while I collect it, I've put most of it in my shop and I only wear bits and pieces of lace in real life. But I too have a collar and now I want to wear it. I love the mix of polka dots with the lace, and the strong mix of red, black and the cream is so classic to me, so romantic! You look lovely as ever!
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know I wasn't the only one wearing a lace collar for this! Yours is lovely!

    Btw, I totally understand about feeling grumpy for no reason. For me what works is to put on some music - the louder and angrier the better :D

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am often pissed off. I think it comes with my hair coloring. Hope you feel smiley soon. I use ice cream for that. Lovely lace!


    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    June giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara, I love your blog and your style. You're a really sweet girl... may I give you a suggestion??? Have you ever thought about changing your glasses for "cat eye glasses"? like Marilyn Monroe in How to Marry a Millionaire... it's so vintage and sexy!!! I thought it would look great on you!

    :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Beautiful lace collar, and the t-strap shoes are to die for! And the sunset images are so soothing... I'm so glad I came across this post on EBEW!

    Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO in love with this look! Just saw it on EBEW and had to come check out your blog! Now following.

    Hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit! and I looove your white petticoat behind you, on the wall:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love the red and the lace collar is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...