Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Floral lady ✿ Everybody Everywear


Florals | Everybody, Everywear

Olen taas innostunut 50-luvun tyylistä.
Ja hetikös innostuin, kun kuulin että Everybody Everywearissa
on tänään teemana kukallinen printti! Minulla kukkamekkoja on aika
paljon, mutta tämä on ehdottomasti suosikkini.

Kannustan ehdottomasti osallistumaan Everybody Everyweariin
mukaan, joka kuukausi valitaan yksi printti/teema, jonka
pohjalta luodaan asu. On hauska nähdä, millaisia eri
luomuksia muut osallistujat ovat luoneet käyttäen samaa aihetta. :)

(Translation: I am again so crazy about the 50's.
And I was so excited when I heard that today there's floral
theme on Everybody Everywear! I have many floral
dresses, but this is my ultimate favourite.

I encourage you all to participate Everybody Everywear challenges.
People vote for a print/theme every month, and
then participants create their own outfit using that print.
It's fun to see how people can create different kind of outfits
with the same print.:))

 Straw hat with roses - vintage
Pearl necklace - thrifted
Floral circle dress - vintage
White gloves - appeared on my desk one day :D
Pink shoes - ?
Petticoat - thrifted
(There's also other petticoat under the thrifted one. 
That was made by my mom, and it's there giving more volume)











15 comments:

  1. Sara you look absolutely stunning!

    That shape is just perfect and the print is so sweet and simple.

    You are going to look AMAZING at your graduation! (By the way, I found a red and white polka dot dress today for mine. Yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so sophisticated and beautiful!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry: Wow, how cool to hear you found the dress! Congrats!:) And thank youu!

    Carys: Thank you, Carys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous, gorgeous dress! And I love that hat! (I'm a sucker for anything 50's too)

    14 Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, my dear Sara.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is fantastic! What a great find!
    I am also really loving your hat collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes! Thanks for visiting my blog today.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit shots, and so jealous of this environment! My poor dresses are just stuffed, absolutely crammed, into the closet...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~ * ♥ * ~

    Your shoes are just darling Sara; I love them so much! Your dress is totally cute too, love the whole outfit. ^ w ^

    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!
    ~ * ♥ * ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Southern Belle look. That hat is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! found you at everybody everywear.... You have a great style... Im following now...

    Kisses,
    www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this vintage look. And from the looks of the dresses hanging around there are plenty more from where that came from!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just had to come back and start following! I am looking forward to seeing more of your vintage looks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your style Sara! So much! What a perfect summer frock and I am utterly charmed by how you wear it. You rock! I hope to meet you someday, go thrifting with you and rock the frocks together. xo. Bella Q

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Bella, thank you very much :) I hope to meet you too and make awesome finds from thrift stores with ya! xx

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...