Monday, March 21, 2011

Golden.

Brown blazer - thrifted
Brown skirt - thrifted
Ruffle blouse - H&M
Hat - thrifted
Handbag - got from my boyfriend's mom
Shoes - got from my sis
Earrings - ?
Brooch - thrifted

Ruotsin kirjoitukset ohitse.
Saattaa hyvällä tuurilla jopa mennä läpi, jos oikein lottosin vastausvaihtoehdot.
Ehkä se lakki ei olekaan niin mahdoton ajatus. Aina minulla kun on tapana heti pelätä
pahinta, en todellakaan ole optimisti!

Halajan kirpputorille. Äh.
Ei oikein tänään ole mitään sanottavaa.
Perjantaina enää yhdet kirjoitukset (yhteiskuntaoppi),
ja sitten vapaus!

(Translation: final exams in swedish are behind.
If I get lucky, I might pass the test. Which is great thing of course.
The graduation cap is one step closer to me. I always think the worst thing that could ever
happen. I am not an optimist.

I want to go to the thrift stores. Sigh.
I haven't really much to say.
On friday there's only one exam left (civics)
and then I am free!)








5 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit. I adore the blouse (those rufffleeeesss) and with the jacket and skirt, very chic in a 30s-inspired sort of way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the blouse is so awesome!! Good luck with the exams.
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be fine with all your exams sara. Loving your vintage look so much, my dear friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable vintage look and i love the bag and hat!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blouse is perfect i'd like to have one like this

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...