Friday, January 28, 2011

Golden buttons. How exciting.

 Black hat - thrifted
Black shirt with cute golden buttons - thrifted
Black Skirt - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Glittery tights - from my bf's mom :)

Löysinpä ihanan paidan kierrätyskeskukselta. Siinä on pienoinen armeijavivahde, 
jos näin voi sanoa. Tietysti olen taas innostunut kultaisen ja mustan yhdistelmästä,
harmi vain, kun nilkkurini, joissa on täysin samanlainen kultainen nappi, ei kun nappula, ovat
hieman hajalla! Nyyh.
Anyways, tällainen asu tänään.

(I found one amazing shirt from thrifting store. It has a little military vibe,
if it's correctly said. And I am again so excited about gold and black's
compination. I'm sad that one shoes of mine, which has the same kind of button on one side,
are so rusty and heels are a bit broken! Sigh.
Anyways, this is my outfit today.)







8 comments:

  1. Fantastic blouse Sara, love the brass buttons.
    Is that your closet???
    I can see a fabulous bag on the floor ( right hand side)
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. sacramento: The brown one behind me is my closet, but if you mean that big door, it lead to the corridor 8)
    Thank you!! -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in for the first time and what a lovely outfit post.
    I agree with Sacramento; those buttons are awesome!
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! great tights :)

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice figure you have! A very handsome young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Amazing outfit!

    Your blog is gorgeous! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...