Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blazer isn't the best choise for snowy winter..

 Kaikki on kirppareilta/kierrätyskeskuksista.
(Everything is thrifted.)

Halusin ottaa vihdoinkin käyttöön uuden sinisen jakkuni,
vaikka ulkona onkin jokunen 15 astetta pakkasta. Se ei todellakaan
ole lämpöisin vaihtoehto, mutta ei minulle edes kovin kylmä tullut.
Jalkoja paleli vain, koska sukkahousuja on päällä vain yhdet.
Tuo jakku on niin ihana!

(Translation: I wanted to wear my new blue bleizer, even though there's something like
-15 degrees outside, so it's rather cold. That blazer isn't the most clever choise for 
finnish winter, but I didn't feel the cold that much.
My legs weren't so pleased with the coldness, because I wore only
one pair of tights.
But that blazer is so neat!)








7 comments:

  1. this is such a cute outfit, so parisian chic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nautical/parisian vibe, this is such a pretty outfit!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful outfit!!! I love the white tights and the scarf and blazer make it look so pulled together and cute. As for the -15 degrees, that is terrible! I'd die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. LOVE the stripes, Sara!
    I just submitted my striped to the Everybody, Everywear website. The theme for the 25th is stripes. So maybe you should too!
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!

    Bella Q: Sure! :D looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love a red and white stripe...and the scarf around your neck is adorable. gives off a sailor vibe. super cute.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...