Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time to wear a wintercoat.

Tänä aamuna oli aika ottaa talvitakki naulakosta. Ulkona oli ihan liian kylmä pikkujakuille, joten lämmin
H&M:n villakangastakki pääsi käyttöön kuukausien odotuksen jälkeen.
Tunsin oloni vähän posliininukeksi, kun kuljin näissä vaatteissa kirjastolle. Outoahan se on tuntea noin,
mutta jotenkin tuntui että enemmänkin taapersin kuin kävelin tuossa paksussa takissani.

(Translation: It was time to wear a wintercoat. It was freezing outside, so warm H&M coat got away from my 
closet after months waiting. I felt myself a porcelain doll when I walked to the library wearing this outfit. 
I know it is a bit weird to feel that way... Anyway, I love that coat so much!)


  




♥♥♥



♥♥♥


HAVE a GREAT DAY!

♥: Sara
xo


9 comments:

  1. Honestly, you look like a porcelain doll! Love the coat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sara! You're looking so beautiful.
    I love your coat and the cute Satchel!:)
    xx, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. porcelain doll! ;)
    That coat looks absolutely breathtaking on you dear.
    I have a coat I'm aching to wear, but believe it or not (and I choose not), it's been in the 80s here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeey that coat is so cute and romantic!
    also you look so great :)

    well, have a nice day and don't forget to visit my blog :)
    kisses,
    byebye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marzipan: Thank you! :))

    Alice: Thanks!

    Amber Rose: Thanks! That's nice to hear :D Oh I wanna see your coat :)

    Pawi Macarena: Thanks! Have a nice day too :)

    -Sara
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the exterior forest of your home? Nice...
    I've fallen in love with your Autumn coat. I like every detail and how it fits on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xavi: these pic were taken at our yard :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coat is beautiful, and I love your little boots. You look adorable and so cozy!

    I love the title of your blog too. Autumn + coffee are two of my all time favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Courtney: Thank you! I am glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...