Monday, October 4, 2010

Ruutu ja pilkku

Finally my final exams of this autumn are over. I will have to wait until spring for the next tests. 
And this day our examweek started. I had english coursetest today, and I don't know if it went well. 
But I don't care, I already took an examination in english couple of weeks ago. 
And my final test in history didn't go as well as I wanted, so I will redo it next spring.


Well, enough about those boring things about my school.

Here's my outfit from today:

 Blouse - Seppälä
Scarf - thrifted
Trousers - thrifted
Shoes - Idäntori
Bag - from my boyfriend's mom






Have a great week!

: Sara
xo

3 comments:

  1. I encourage you to follow studying history. The history is nice and interesting, isn't it?

    This more casual (or less formal) wear looks fantastic on you too.

    Tomorrow, I'll begin a new english course. As you know, my level is very poor and I need improve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xavi: Yeah, I've been thinking about continuing to study history if i ever manage to get to the university. Thank you, and good luck with YOUR studies :)

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. very chic outfit! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...