Sunday, October 3, 2010

New stuff brought by my sis!

My big sister Laura was so kind this week.
She brought lots of earrings, couple of dresses and couple of skirts for me from Joensuu!
And I did few other finds from my local thrift stores.





Ah these are my favourite, owl earrings!

Fabulous anchor necklace. I have this kind of earrings too!

 I love this little dress! It is a bit small for me, but I don't really care if it's not the most comfy dress. 
The only thing matters to me is that it looks so cute!


And I got couple of skirts too, but I don't have a pic of them yet. 
I will make an outfitpost wearing them  someday :)

 ♥♥♥

 And here's couple of finds from our local thrift stores in Nurmes:
 So pretty beige fakeleather jacket.
I'd been looking this kind of jacket for a while so I was shocked when I noticed that it only cost €1 !!

This dress I love. Though I have to make it a bit smaller and shorten it.

 Houndstooth ("kukonaskel") is so fabulous print. I saw houndstooth shoes too, but they were too small to me, I was so sad.
I've also been searching for houndstooth jacket, but I haven't found one yet.



I will make an outfit post when I have some proper clothes on.
It's a weekend so I am too lazy to dress up, even though it's lots of fun!

: Sara
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...