Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blog award!


I received this lovely blog award from Kate, from Vintage in a Modern World! Thank you so much, Kate! :)

The conditions that come along with this reward are:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.
I list 5 because I don't think there's 15 of them I've found recently :)

I am sorry this is hard! I don't remember anymore what other blogs I've found recently :D But these are the ones especially. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominate me!:) I feel honored! I will post it on my Blog later because I'm doing an Outfit-Post today. Is that okay?:)
    xx, Alice from bells and whistles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice: Sure! :) and you're welcome!

    -Sara
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot ! This is really cute of you !

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...