Thursday, September 16, 2010

Outfit from 15.9 and new stuff!

I did couple of great finds from flea market.

Blue cape, love it! I've been searching for this kind of cape for ages, and now I finally found one!

And these buttons are so cute.

Fabulous black dress. I love it, reminds me a bit the dress Maria Lund wore in her concert!

♥♥♥

OUTFIT:
from yesterday 15.9.
Fether hat - vintage
Ruffle shirt - H&M
Necklace - 2nd hand
Belt - 2nd hand
Skirt - 2nd hand
Tights - can't remember
Earrings - 2nd hand


♥: Sara
xo

4 comments:

  1. That blue cape is fantastic, what a find :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline: Yeah, I think so too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG on that blue cape! It's AMAZING.

    I'm sooo behind on my blog-reading. I see I've missed tons on your cute outfits. Hope you're doing well in school, wishing you straight A's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella Q: Thanks! Well, I hope I do well on my final tests.. :S

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...