Thursday, September 23, 2010

Keltaiset lehdet kenkieni alla.

Yesterday my parents and I drove to Kuopio. Of course I wanted to go with them, because there's couple of great vintage boutiques and second hand shops I've wanted to visit for a while now. And yes, I did few great finds. I mean really great!

First we went to a vintage shop called 'Rihma', where I found two vintage hats. I was so amazed, when I stepped inside the boutique. Immediately I saw a huge hat army and pretty dresses, shoes and coats. I had some problems of choosing what I will buy, but then I decided to choose couple of hats.

 
Well, I didn't own any red hat, so I thought this goes well with my red gloves. And that brown hats was just so cute I had to get it.

Then I found a jacket, a skirt, a golden purse and one romantic and rosy jar.

 
 
 
 I love the print in this skirt!

 
 

 

This is my outfit today:
I am wearing my new pretty jacket I bought from Kuopio.
 
 Jacket - thrifted
Blouse - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
 Tights - from my bf:s mom
Shoes - Idän tori
Tie - selftied
Bag - found from our garage
Hat - -||-


 
 
 
 
 
 


Like I told you few days ago, I cooked to my boyfriend couple of days ago. And it went well, even though I can't cook at all. I had good instructions written by my mother, and still I had few problems. But he still liked my cookings!

Only a week, and it's time to write the final exam in history. I am so nervous! And I believe I have to do that test again in spring. I really believe so. But that weekend after the test I will definitely party!
  
♥: Sara
 xo

3 comments:

  1. Autumn... I like it!!! Nice purchases. I like your outfit. These are my favorite colors.

    Good luck with your test.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing finds, and your outfit is truly one of the loveliest I've ever seen!! I may have to borrow your ribbon-tie idea, would you mind? (you can of course say no!) I promise I'll tell people I nicked the idea off you! :)
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xavi: thank you ! :)

    Carys: Thank you! :) of course you can "borrow" the ribbon-tie idea! it wasn't actually my idea at first, so you don't have to tell that you "nicked the idea from me" :)

    -Sara
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...