Monday, September 20, 2010

Ah, new shoes again.

 
Ah, I love them so much. First I fell in love with some other shoes, but they were far too expensive, so then I chose these fellows, 40% sale, so suits for me nicely. Though their original price was €79... But luckily I wasn't the one who would pay, my mom is a great sponsor..

 
...  I also found this cute purse from 2nd hand shop Kristalli....


 ... So, of course I wanted to wear them immediately

 ***

Tomorrow I will cook to my boyfriend! It is going to be a special moment, because I can't cook at all, 
and it will be the first real meal I've ever made. So I hope he can act like it's the most delicious experience in his life. But yeah, I am so excited, although I do not think he or the kitchen is .. :D

*** 

SEE YOU SOON! 

♥: Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...