Saturday, August 28, 2010

“Rock and roll music, if you like it, if you feel it, you can't help but move to it. That's what happens to me. I can't help it.'” - Elvis Presley

♥♥♥

I've been listening Elvis Presley's music all the time this day. I love Elvis, he's awesome, and no one can shake hips like he can. (Sorry, Shakira.) I feel right now myself like a rockabella.. Wouldn't it be amazing to live in the 50's and see mr. Elvis performing LIVE? I'd lose my mind forever.

This day I have been watching few episodes from "Xena: Warrior Princess", too! It is maybe the best TV-show I've ever seen. Lucy Lawless is awesome. I like very much 90's fantacy -series... Like "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"! Hercules and Xena inspired me a lot last summer, I mean when I had this bohemian dressing style. :)

♥♥♥

Dotty blouse - 2nd hand
Black skirt - 2nd hand
Red scarf - 2nd hand
Thights - can't remember
Belt - 2nd hand

♥♥♥

Have a great weekend, guys!

♥: Sara
xo

2 comments:

  1. Great retro vibe going on here! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis is awesome! I just started listening to his stuff. I figured if I love to dress 40's and 50's I should try out dsome of the music from those decades too. :)
    That skirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...