Friday, August 6, 2010

A blog award!


I received this "i heart your blog" -award from fabulous Bella Q from "the Citizen Rosebud", I thank you with tons of roses and greetings! ♥ Check out her blog!

I HEART YOUR BLOG TOO, ^ BELLA Q ^ :)

♥♥♥♥♥

And now it is my turn to give this award to my fellow bloggers I heart and who give me loads of inspiration:)

1. Bella Q from the Citizen Rosebud (- of course!)
2. Carys and Amelia from La Ville Inconnue
3. Fiona Timantti from Diamond Stash
4. Caroline from Ergy Erg
6. Ranna from Helmi Otsalla
8. Meri and Anni from Our Kingdom
9. Nemeira from Sweet Insanity
11. Amylea from Vintage Birdy ♥
12. Solanah from Vixen Vintage
14. Maria from Lulu Letty
15. Rhiannon from Liebemarlene Vintage

If you have time, please share your love and give this award to those blogs who you heart by following these steps:

1.Thank the person who gave you the award
2.Copy the graphic of this award to your blog. In other words: BLOG about it.
3.Pass on this award to 15 other blogs.
4.And lastly, TELL the beloved bloggers about their award.

I HEART YOU ALL.

6 comments:

  1. Sara, you are such a sweetie pie! I am truly honored to be the receipient (and giver, ha ha) of this reward. YOU are such a dear!
    And a wonderful spirit and blogger, I might add.
    Your list is full of amazing blogs, and so I know that the ones I don't recognize, are ones I will also love. So I must check them out.

    xo. -Bella Q
    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella Q: Thank you, you are dear too! and you deserve that reward ! :) -Sara, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy thank you so much!! Twas very kind :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I love your blog too!

    xoxo
    Solanah
    vixenvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much! you're so nice. :,) i really appreciate it :D


    Love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...