Sunday, July 4, 2010

Road trip!

.. Well, almost. Again me, my mom and Laura went to Kuopio to get big sis Anna from airport. And we had so much fun driving that 2 hours to Kuopio! We listened music like Juha Eirto and Laila Kinnunen, and also Mamma Mia! soundtrack. It was hilarious, when we accidentally drove to wrong direction, and I just laughed and my mom was so nervous because she was afraid that she won't find the way to the airport.. :')

It is always nice to drive in the evening when you can see the sundown and listen good music, and watch beautiful countryside views..

Those two horses were absolutely fabulous sight..





3 comments:

  1. These are such lovely pictures, the rocket one is amazing!! I have always wanted to take a roadtrip, looks like you saw some beautiful sights!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Carys, I hope and believe that someday you will have that opportunity to take a roadtrip (: It is lots of fun! -Sara

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...