Thursday, July 8, 2010

MARIA LUND

I am so excited! Finnish singer Maria Lund is coming to Nurmes on september. I have been waiting for this so long time! Maria is my style-icon and some says she's finnish version of Dita von Teese. Her voice is fantastic and it reminds me of finnish lady singers of 50's and 60's. Maria Lund is fabulous! Although the tickets to see her are almost €20, I will definitely pay for it. She's worth it!

She will be part of moviefestivals of Nurmes, and she'll sing in the last concert. I am happily waiting for it!





12 comments:

  1. She looks so cool!! I really want to listen to her music now, I'm going to look her up, she looks amazing!! I'll let you know when I've had a listen!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! Post more pics! xo. -Bella Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carys: She totally is cool :) I highly recommend her music! Although I think they are all covers of finnish classic pop songs but they are very different when Maria sings them :)

    Bella Q: Sure! I can make a bigger post about her, a real tribute with plenty of photos when I have time 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo i should check her music out definitely! I like the dress shes wearing in the first photo :D
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.myspace.com/marialundofficial/ ;>

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is very retro chic! Lovely photos! :)


    ♥ Teresa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics!!!
    I love her chic outfit<3

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for introducing me to her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is truly stunning! I love her look and would absolutely love to be able to emulate it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh she is stunning in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...