Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey, I'm back!

FINALLY our computer is okay now, and I can make a new post with lots of photos from Suloklubi and couple of outfits and new finds. And one of my favourite rap artist Asa was performing in Nurmes 8.7. and I was very excited. He's very talented, and his voice is different to others.



While walking home from Asa's gig I saw this stunning sundown!

*****

So, I was in Suloklubi (Ilosaarirock) in Joensuu, 16.7. with Marika and his bf, and it was so much fun! I've never been in any rock festival before, and I think this won't be the last one, I had fun singing along with Chisu and other great artists.


Mariska & Pahat Sudet. I like her dress a lot! By the way, during one song there was a burlesque performance by Miss Sugar Kane :D


Herra Ylppö & Ihmiset.


Chisu! She's fabulous and very popular in Finland !

Samuli Putro! I liked the whole gig a lot, although I've never heard about this before.


Joensuu

*****

OUTFITS:

New hat! From flea market, €1,5

I found these cute anchor earrings from JC, €3,90. I've always wanted some anchor earrings :)


*****

Ruffle shirt from H&M, €19,90. I love it!



*****

New hat from Kristalli, €3. I adooore this, right now my favourite :D



We were very excited with Laura when we found these kind of coca cola glassbottles from market. Very nostalgic, there haven't been glassbottles for ages. And now I don't even want to drink it! It looks so nice, decoration element :D

*****

HAVE a NICE WEEKEND!

12 comments:

  1. ihania nuo valokuvat *w* varsinkin auringonlasku sekä tuo Joensuusta otettu siltakuva :o ja sulo,oispa vaan ensi vuonna yhtä hyvät esiintyjät♥ samuli putro! *ww*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! So nice to see you back! Looks like you had fun whilst away though! I love the last hat and your sunset photo, beautiful!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I love Mariska's dress alot too, and your outfits! So glad you're wearing summer plaid. I want to do a post about people who wear plaid in summer. Your hats are great, as always. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kiitos! ((: -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw youre just so adorable! and lovely hat :D

    Love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is so cool! i love it :) love your outfits too.. like this one :) i'll follow you :P
    Have a nice day and visit my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you vintage birdy (:

    Pawi Macarena: thank you, I'll visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, it's adorable!! I love the first outfit. I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fun. Btw. cute skirts :-)
    Kisses.
    † http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Festivals are so much fun! I love your outfits! I particularly love the first one! The school girl skirt is so cute! :)

    ♥ Teresa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julia Louise, Teresa: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...