Saturday, June 12, 2010

Visiting Joensuu and its flea markets!

OUTFIT TODAY IN JOENSUU:
Blouse - from my mom
Black cardigan - Kristalli (2nd hand)
Blue whitestriped skirt - Uusiotori (2nd hand)
Basker - Löytökulma (flea market)
Bag - from my mom


We drove early this morning to Joensuu with my mother and my big sister Laura. I was so tired (and I still am) because I was out with my best friend last night.. And it was super duper fun night, thank you Marika!<3 But yeah, I did great finds from Joensuu!

Grey Jacket, from Joen Jättikirppis (flea market), €4

*****

Fur shawl (<3), from flea market, €1,90

*****

Grey skirt, from Joen Jättikirppis, €0,5

*****

Blue/Red dotty ruffleblouse with red belt, from Punaisen Ristin Kontti (2nd hand), €4

*****


Straw hat, from Valintakirppis (flea market), €5

*****

Old wooden chair, 2nd hand, €15. I needed new chair and this was fabulous one! So I had to get it :D

*****

And here's some stuff I found from Nurmes couple of days ago!
 


Cute floral dress, from Löytökulma (flea market), €8, I love it!

*****


Little black purse, Löytökulma, €2

*****

This was great find! These all Jane Austens books (Pride and Prejudice, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, Sense and Sensibility), €1 per book! So only €4, so cheap! And these are in english. :) And by the way, these contains 100% recycled paper!

Have a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you found loads of great things! I like the chair, fur stole and hat best :D
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious of your finds. That hat and dress are absolutely perfect. I need to go to a flea market ASAP but I always work on the weekend so it's nearly impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meggstatus! I hope you'll have time soon to visit flea markets :) -Sara

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...