Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Outfitpost and summerholiday is soon here!

I bought this grey long skirt few months ago, and this is the first time I ever wear it. I thought it's too big sized for me, but it actually isn't. And I am happy I tried it on today, and not just leave it to my closet for the rest of my life. I like this skirt very much! Although it's very warm outside, I still couldn't resist putting on that ruffle blouse, cardigan and that skirt. Imagine how I felt the heat when I had to ride home by bike from school and these clothes on..






Basker - Löytökulma (flea market)
Ruffle blouse - Kristalli (second hand)
Red cardigan - Löytökulma
Grey skirt - Löytökulma

Anyways, I am so happy right now! My examweek is over and this friday is going to be my LAST SCHOOLDAY before summer holidays! Of course there's still that spring fete, where the whole school gathers to see how graduates get their white graduation cap.

But I will not go to our fete on saturday, because I won't to go to my former elementary school, Lehtovaaras spring fete, which will be the last fete in that school. Lehtovaaras elementary school's gate will be closed after saturdays fete. And I cannot believe it, I have so golden memories from my childhood in that amazing school.. It is gonna be one touching fete ever.. The last time we ever hear "Suvivirsi" in Lehtovaara..

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit, you look lovely!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I'm a huge fan of ruffle blouses and that skirt and basker is the perfect combination :D
    I also like the outfit hanging on your closet in the first picture!


    Classique chérie

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...