Thursday, May 13, 2010

ROADTRIP! well, almost.

Hahah, I just came home. It's 3am, and I am tired as ... I don't know what to say to that. But still, me and my friend had this crazy idea to drive to town which is over 80 kilometres away from our hometown.. Well, first we planned that we are just gonna drive around Nurmes, but then our plans changed and we kinda drove away and we kinda went to have fun to some night club hahahah. And we were all clear, but still it was so much fun! :D Especially during driving, we listened some funny songs and sang along :D Nice evening and night indeed! Crazy but nice :D


2 comments:

  1. Where is your Man of Devotion - Heroes slash fanfic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted it, while I am "renovating" this blog. It wasn't really a good fic :D

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...