Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outfit post!

I have tomorrow an exam of french, and I haven't read at all.. I had to write some essay in french and create my own CV in french, so I don't have anymore time to read! ... especially because Eurovision song contests' first semifinal is about to start soon.. My favourites are Finland and Estonia!! And Finland because I (am finnish) like finnish folk, and the girls from Kuunkuiskaajat have been singing in the best finnish group Värttinä, which plays traditional finnish music :) I recommend!
MY OUTFIT TODAY:



Hat - Kristalli (second hand)
Top - Vero Moda, bought by Laura as a birthdaypresent
Bolero - Löytökulma (flea market)
Skirt - Kristalli (second hand)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! Really liking you blog :D Cute photos too! I can't wait for Eurovision either :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ergyerg!
    Thanks, that is great to hear! :) xo
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...