Monday, May 24, 2010

Outfit post and a new dress!

Today I went to Kristalli after school by bike, and there was so much amazing hats! I was amazed, I didn't know which I should buy, because I didn't have much money with me so I couldn't buy them all :D But then I saw this cute yellow dress! I had seen the dress before there, but my mom refused to buy it for me. Well, because now I was alone and there wasn't anyone to say to me not to buy that dress, well, I BOUGHT IT :D It is just so cute, I love it! When I first saw it few months ago hanging there, I thought it was ridiculous. Now I think it is adorable! And after choosing this dress I had few coins left so I bought a hat :)

Cute yellow dress, €8 <3



My new blue hat from Kristalli! €2!

***********

OUTFIT TODAY
 

**********

Btw, this is a project I did in art lessons :)
It is a weddingcake for gaycouple! In this modern art project we had to express some of our opinions or things we'd like to be different, and my opinion is, that gays should have right to get married! In Finland it is not possible and I think it is wrong. And I think this project shows my opinion very clearly.

(click to see it bigger)

Gaycouple, Jason and Andrew :D
(they are not meant to look like so sad.. :D)

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so beautiful, I love it, and it goes great with the hat!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...