Saturday, May 29, 2010

Now my new jacket is prettier than ever!

I pimped my new grey jacket which I bought yesterday. I put there some buttons so I could place a fur collar on it. And now it is as adorable as pair of kittens!



Today I have to read my history book twice (examweek!). I hope I have enough time, because I have some doings for the evening! But I am just so in love with that jacket right now. I hope that the summer won't be too hot, so I can wear this cuteness every day!

*******

But yeah, this is what I am wearing today. It is too hot outside to wear that cutie jacket..


Hat - Kristalli €5
Shirt - from my big sister Anna as a x-mas present
Gloves - Uusiotori (second hand) €0,5
Skirt - Löytökulma (flea market) €2
Socks - No idea :D

13 comments:

  1. It looks so good with that colour!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toi uus header on upea! ^^
    Hienoja päivänasuja!! ~Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, the first outfit is cute! Love your gloves! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look prettiful! this outfit is loved by me :D it reminds me of victorian/edwardian times and you've pulled it off really well!

    love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    P/S I've linked you :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful jacket. i really like the collar. the whole outfit is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. voiii, ihana on tuo takki! *w*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfits, you look so pretty! And wow, your new header is amazing. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! I love the jacket and the skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owh I love this outfit and awesome gloves! That's a nice poster of Audrey on your second picture :D I'm looking for a poster of her to hang on my bedroom wall.

    [i'm going to follow your blog!]

    classique chérie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to you all for your comments :) And I am glad to hear positive comments about the header, I was a bit afraid that it's not good enough :D

    And thanks Nina Saiful, it's always nice to have new readers (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello and wow! that such a adorable jacket :D
    i love it!

    and love your shirt too :D

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...