Friday, May 28, 2010

100th post !! New layout and outfit and pizza med Laura!

Straw hat - Löytökulma (flea market)
Shirt - from Laura
Skirt - Made by Laura
Stockings - Tokmanni

I create a new layout, because I got bored to the old one, and this one is 100th post! I drew that header myself, and yes, I am not very good at draw, but because my sister Laura didn't want to help me, so I had to do it without her. Still I like this new layout, and I hope you, my dear readers like it too :) It is still autumnal, I think.

Yesterday I wore my new shirt which I got from Laura, it is so cute! Although sometimes looks like I'd be pregnant, what I'm not, but still. It is so summery and darling. And so romantic!


 


I love very much quill pens! Although I am not very good at writing with it.. But I'll learn!

My wardrope <3

*****

Me and Laura made yesterday some pizza. We listened 80's music, like Rick Astley and Madonna! Funny thing is, that we had a bit different opinions of how to make pizza, so we argued about that but luckily we succeeded to make pizza we both liked. Well, I don't know was it that good, but still..



I am not pregnant! :D Stupid shirt.. but so cute!

Our pizza looks weird. But it tastes good! I use in my pizza; ketchup, minced meat, pineapple, cheese and some pizza spice. And I just don't like any other pizza than with these ingredients! Although in Italy I did eat some margherita pizza, but it wasn't the most delicious experience in my life...

6 comments:

  1. You are such a doll! Love the top on you and you don't look pregnant in the blouse AT ALL. You look adorable with the blue color, the butterfly sleeves and the hat!
    I love margherita pizza, by the way. Not sure if I'm brave enough to try yours with the ketchup, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D

    Well, yeah I believe that :D I know many people who use ketchup in pizza, but they are all finnish :D And I don't use it very much, actually I don't even like ketchup, but it is just an ingredient I've used to my pizza my whole life :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout, and those dresses are beautiful!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that top is very pretty! Like the new boarder, the leaves are sweet :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...