Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enjoying this day..







Daffodils are about to bloom!


Leaves finally came into blossom!

This fabric in our living room curtains is stunning.. So summery, I could eat it!


Today I had no particular schoolworks to do, so I have been just chilling, enjoying, drinking a lot of icecold juice, reading Puhdistus ("Purge" by Sofi Oksanen, I have only read 55 pages and I already love it!) and taking photos! It is so hot outside, over +30 degrees and I am dying to this heat. BUT, I noticed that I am a little bit tanned! Yay! Luckily I didn't put stockings on... My legs were like chaulk at the end of last summer because I always wore long skirts or trousers.. Well, this summer I will only wear small skirts!

I was out yesterday with my friends, again. And I saw the most beautiful sundown I have ever seen! And sunrise too.

Anyways, I love the feeling I get when I notice that "oh my god, what an earth? Trees are green! There was no leaves in the morning!?" I just love it. Few days ago it was like autumn! No leaves, nature was brown and yellowish, it was freezing outside and it rained (I love autumn, but still..) And now it is summer! Well, actually it is spring because nature is just waking up, but it feels like summer.

Sundown.. I love roadtrips when the sun is going to sleep. 80's music is must in roadtrips! :)

Stunning sundown. And lake. It would have been great to swim there, but unfortunately I don't own a swimsuit...

Sunrise! We are driving home..

3 comments:

Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sara Kristiina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...