30 grams yeast
½ teaspoon salt
75 grams margarine or butter
around 4 decilitres wheat-flour
PS: I don't know what units people in other countries use, so sry I had to put these in typical units what I use. And I don't understand anything about ounces or cups or anything.. :/
1. Add yeast to a handwarm water or milk and stir it well. Add salt, half egg and flours and stir. Add butter or margarine for the last and beat until smooth.
2. Press into a compact ball on a floured board, so the croissants won't crack in the oven.
3. Roll out the batter into a big circular board and cut into 8 pie-shaped sectors. Then roll the sectors towards the point, starting from the largest edge. You can add some cheese in! Shape croissants look good Then place them on sheet.
4. Let croissants rise on sheet and brush them with half egg.
5. Preheat oven in 250 degrees. Lower to 225 degrees and bake for 10-12 minutes (or more, if needed)
This is very easy recipe, so I hope that everyone understands these units. And understand my english.. :D